Have you felt the love of God helping you in your role as a mother? Would you be willing to share it with other readers?
We are always looking for new and compelling examples of how God partners with women in motherhood. If you do not have a specific story in mind, you might consider the following prompts:
- Tell us about a favorite memory with YOUR mom. What made it so special?
- What do you love about being a mom? What hopes and dreams do you have for your kids?
- What’s the hardest part about being a mom (overall, currently)? Can you share any specific stories?
- Tell us about a time in your life as a mother when you needed the Lord the most.
- Tell us about a time when you saw the Lord’s hand in your life as a mother.
- Tell us about a pattern you’ve noticed over the course of your life as a mother that you believe the Lord is causing to happen for you.
- Tell us about a time when one of your kids learned a gospel principle for themselves.
- What’s your favorite gospel concept (e.g. faith, prayer, scripture study, grace, etc.)?
- Tell us about a time when you really needed the Lord’s help in your career